Wallaby Switch II with Active Dual Battery Redundancy and Voltage Monitoring – JR Connectors
Compact high power Digital Switch with active battery sharing and built in voltage Battery low voltage warning
Welcome version 2 of the all popular Wallaby Switch. We have added active battery redundancy and balancing as well as active low voltage warning to the worlds most compact high power intelligent switch for Radio Controlled and Robotics applications.
Wally offers digital microprocessor control to monitor the voltage of your models receiver batteries. Wally also employs the latest in micro power technology so you can keep Wally connected to your receiver batteries 24/7. The built in dual battery redundancy circuit ensures that if one battery fails it is completely isolated from the circuit. We have also added active battery balancing so both batteries are utilized to their maximum potential.
Add a Booma RC Wallaby Switch to your next project for peace of mind knowing your batteries are being watched 24/7
Booma RC Wallaby Switch with JR Type Connectors (2 x 5A)
– 2 x JR Connectors Input
– 2 x JR Connectors Output
- Microprocessor control – of 2 x high powered digital switching circuits.
- Fail Safe Switching – of both batteries.
- High Bright LED – for easy daylight reading.
- Voltage Monitoring – of each battery.
- Selectable Battery Type – for monitoring of LifeP04, LiPo or Lion battery chemistries.
- Low Voltage Alarm via LED indication.
- 2 x 15 Amp constant current capability. (2 x 20 Amp for 30 seconds)
- Micro-Power Design less than 0.1mA in standby mode.
- Input Voltage 6v to 13v.
- Weight 17 grams.
- Dimensions 36mm x 17mm (1.41 x 0.66 inches).
Watch a sample of some of the prototype vibration tests for Intelliswitch and Wallaby Switch