Scroll down for color scheme examples.
CALL TO ORDER for current color schemes, pricing, and shipping availability.
The beauty which never really had a chance to shine. Not many have been built. Less have been flown.
If you ever thought about building this magnificent jet, then now it’s the time to pull the trigger. CARF-Models is carrying this “Skygate” Albatros into execution, consummating what Stephan Voelker had started.
The Albatros is a very large jet with 2.37m wingspan, more then 3m length. The word „Museum Scale“ does not describe the detailing of the kit enough. So we started with the L-39 Albatros as an all silver, highly prefabricated builders kit first. In addition to the all-silver-version, CARF Models also offers ARF schemes painted in the molds.
If you are planning to build an L-39 Albatros in the near future, then it’s wise to go with the CARF Models L-39 Albatros. For several reasons:
- Highest prefabrication, even if we don’t want to use the word ARF, it will come close to it
- Designed by the 4-times Jet World Champion Stephan Voelker based on all his experience with the high-end model jet technology
- Built at the sophisticated production plant of CARF Models, using the very best materials and extraordinary quality control
- Straight forward build, following an exact and complete instruction manual
- Well engineered, tested and proven scale landing gear available
- Great flight envelop, slow flight, aerobatics capabilities
- Well organized CARF typical spare parts supply and after sales service
CARF Models does not supply empty fiberglass shells and a wealth of plywood formers to be installed by the modeler. A CARF Model and also the L-39 Albatros can’t be called “builder’s kit”. It’s as highly prefabricated as you can imagine, so that you don‘t have to purchase additional “further building stages” and extra cost. CARF includes this free of charge for you. Look through the photos to see what you get for your investment.
Excuse our excitement, but: Get one! It’s awesome!
- Wingspan: 93″ (2375 mm)
- Length: 119″ (3030 mm)
- Weight: 43-46 lbs (19.50- 21 kg) dry
- Engine: 160 N
- Servos: 8 high class digital servos