Hitec’s most technologically advanced servo, the “Monster Torque” HS-M7990TH features a ultra precise high resolution magnetic encoder instead of a conventional mechanical potentiometer.
Designed to operate on a two cell LiPo Pack the HS-M7990TH features Hitec’s newest high resolution “G2.5” 12 bit generation programmable digital circuit and indestructible Titanium gears.
Other features in the HS-M7990TH include a 7.4v optimized coreless motor, integrated heat sink case, and a top case with two hardened steel gear pins supported by axial brass bushing.
- High Resolution Magnetic Digital Ecoder
- G2.5 12 bit Digital Programmable Circuit
- Titanium Gear Train (MK first gear)
- Ultra Performance Coreless Motor
- Integrated Heatsink Case
- (8) O-Rings for Water/Dust/Fuel protection
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
- 10% larger than a HS-7955TG
There are no reviews yet.