The PowerJack 7014 is a 14 channel Servobox for the new 7014 receivers. It will be plugged directly by tight precision contacts onto the 7014. The power will be supplied via two MPX high amp connectors from the battery(ies) or the switch harness(es). Because of its small and lightweight construction, the Power-Jack 7014 is particular suited for middle and large models with long wiring and digital servos.
- Servobox: 14 ch 5 V impulse out
- Power Supply: single or double battery 4.8V – 8.5 V HV for the servos
- Rating: up to 30 Amps
- Connections: JR / Uni / Futaba with Goldpins
- Dimensions: 57 x 28 x 16 mm
- Weight: 20 g
- Package includes: PowerJack 7014 and two MPX connectors