Fromeco Relion 5200 – Bare Lead 16awg – Square
Fromeco Li-Ion 5200mah Battery
Fromeco recommends recharging all 7.4VDC batteries when Voltage reaches 7.0VDC under a 1amp load.
- Chemistry Type: Lithium Ion
- Max Charge Rate: 5.2
- Number of Cells: 4
- Capacity: 5200mA
- Max Amperage stated by OEM: 8
- Max Amperage Tested by Fromeco: 22
- Max Voltage: 8.4
- Operating Voltage: 7.4
- Usable Capacity: 4900mA
- *LITHIUM POLYMER Setting* DO NOT use the Lithium Ion setting if the charger has it. If you use the Lithium Ion setting on a charger for our batteries the batteries will not be fully charged. Yes the batteries are Lithium Ion, but the Lithium Ion setting inside of chargers is designed for 7.2VDC battery packs, ours are 7.4VDC just like a Lithium Polymer.
- 7.4VDC nominal (Lithium Polymer charge setting) 8.4VDC will be observed when fully charged.
- 2Cell for both the 2600mAh and the 5200mAh. The 5200mAh pack does physically have 4 cells, however it is still charged as a 2 Cell.
- Charge Rate- 2.6Amps for 2600mAh battery pack, 5.2Amps for 5200mAh (connector limiting, JR connectors CAN NOT handle 5.2Amps.)