High-Voltage Mega Torque HS-7950TH: Universal
- G2 Digital Circuit
- Titanium Gear Train (MK first gear)
- Ultra Performance Coreless Motor
- Heatsink Case
- (8) O-Rings for Water/Dust/Fuel protection
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
- *** Programmable Features Include: ***
- Dead Band Width
- Direction of Rotation
- Speed of Rotation (slower)
- End Points
- Neutral Points
- Fail Safe On/Off
- Fail Safe Point
- Resolution* (default is high resolution)
- Overload Protection* (default is off)
- *These features are only programmable with the HFP-20 (#44430), HPP-20 or HPP-21 (#44440) programmers.
the “Ultra Torque” HS-7950TH is designed to operate on a two cell LiPo Pack. Featuring our high resolution “G2” second generation programmable digital circuit and our indestructible Titanium gears, The HS-7950TH has the performance and durability you’ve come to expect from a Hitec servo. Other features in the HS-7050TH include a 7.4v optimized coreless motor, integrated heat sink case, and a top case with two hardened steel gear pins supported by axial brass bushing.
The HS-7950TH has been designed for the most demanding hobby applications including the largest aircraft and monster trucks. Featuring a titanic 403oz./in. of torque at 6.0 volts, while still maintaining a respectable 0.15 second transit time
There are no reviews yet.