E-20HP (also known as VPOXY ) Aerospace Grade Epoxy
Hysol 9462 vs E-20HP – the differences
- Hysol 9462 is white, E-20HP is clear
- Hysol 9462 is totally thixotropic – i.e. it will not run or sag. E-20HP is slightly less thixotropic – thus it may penetrate some materials better.
- Hysol 9462 initial setup time is about 3 hours at 75°F. E-20HP initial setup time is about 1 hour at 75°F.
- Technical data on the strength properties of both glues render them about the same.
- Hysol 9462 and/or E-20HP are Aerospace grade adhesives and the strongest epoxy based glues available to the modeler.
Dreamworks has been using this Aerospace grade glue years, bonding sub assemblies on our UAV's and Target Drones.
Note: E-20HP requires our 2:1 plunger if you already have an Hysol dispenser gun.
Item sold in cost savings 5 pack!