JetCat EZ Fuelstation Basic Version
- Fully automatic filling or emptying of the model-side fuel tanks. For this purpose, only a single keystroke is required, the entire refueling / emptying process is then fully automatic! At the end of the refueling process, the pump is always switched off automatically.
- Integrated flow meter for precise measurement and display of filled or emptied volume. At the end of the refueling-emptying process, the amount of fuel used or refueled is always displayed in ml, as well as the refueling time. If the refueling station has switched itself off after refueling (after an adjustable inactivity time), the last refueled quantity / action will be displayed at the next switch-on!
- Optical flow rate detectors for fuel flow detection / presence on refueling and fuel return / overflow!
- Intelligent “tank full” detection via the optical detectors on the fuel return line and / or the integrated flow meter when only a single refueling hose is used without return (change in flow rate).
- Provides a hermetically sealed, fully automatic refueling process that prevents fuel from the model from reaching the soil / environment as the fuel overflow can be returned to the refueling station. Ideally in conjunction with the “EZ-Fueler” tank filling valve. Otherwise, the return hose can also be connected to the tank overflow otherwise.
- Automatic shut-off when the fuel container is empty or in the event of impending overflow of the fuel container (eg when refueling large quantities in almost full canisters)
- Automatic shutdown if the refueling hose unintentionally “drops” or becomes disconnected during the filling process.
- Protection system to prevent the fuel tank from bursting if the tank overflow has not been opened.
- Display of the residual fuel volume in the fuel container
- Suitable for all conceivable model-side tank systems, in particular also for bag tanks with automatic venting of the bag tank, as well as automatic or adjustable decompression of the tank system at the end of the refueling process.
- Automatic shutdown (auto power down, time adjustable) if the system has not been used for a programmable time.
- Auto power-off when the battery is empty (battery protection function).
- Statistics menu for displaying: number of refueling operations, total volume conveyed, etc.
- Calibration option of the internal flow meter by the user.
- 2-line, backlit LC display, membrane keypad with 7 buttons.
- MPX input for supply battery 8-18V (recommended: 3s LiPo); Battery is attached with Velcro under the fuel station. Battery type adjustable.
- Data connector for free firmware updates via Internet
- Freely programmable system, with 20 model memories (= filling programs). For each storage location, the tank system can be individually programmed / preset eg:
- Model name (plain text)
- Type of fuel tank (“normal” tank or bag tank)
- Refueling speed (pump capacity)
- Retraction amount at the end of refueling
- Optional “defrost volume” (to remove / relieve a
- Defined amount after the tank has been completely filled)
- Decompression factor in bag tanks (Defines how “plump” the bag tank should be filled with)
- Maximum or dosing volume (safety shutdown)
- Use of fuel return line on / off (1 or 2 hose mode)
- Two rotatable Festo-L quick connectors each for fuel inlet / venting as well as refueling outlet and return.
- Suitable for all common fuels / Smoke oil.
Different filling methods / algorithms selectable:
Optimized filling algorithm for any combination of several series-connected “normal” tanks. The filling is ideally carried out with a filling line and a return line to the fuel container. The return line guarantees safe “tank-full” detection in every case. However, it is also possible here to fill with only one line without return. In this case, the “tank full” detection takes place as soon as fuel flows into the overflow (detection of the pressure rise in the tank system)!
“Bladder Tank” (automatic filling program)
Special filling algorithm for bag tanks which are refueled with only one filling line. Intelligent “tank full” detection and automatic decompression of the bag tank. Air bubbles are automatically detected and removed by possibly retracting several times.
“Dosing mode” for the defined filling or emptying of an adjustable quantity.
This mode can also be used eg for specific dosing / filling of programmable quantities.
“Manual mode with AutoStop”, the pump starts directly in forward or reverse.
If a “tank full” signal is detected through the integrated sensors, the pump stops automatically. Likewise, the pump automatically stops when defrosting as soon as the tank is empty (no more fuel flow)
“Manual mode without AutoStop”
Pump runs forwards or backwards in continuous operation until “Stop” button is pressed. For all automatic filling programs, a programmable quantity (ml) can optionally be taken from the tank at the end of refueling. For example, to reduce / adjust the total weight of the model.