NOVUS #1 Plastic Polish Cleaner – 2 oz.
Gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static.
Great for Airframe detailing!
-Resists finger marking
-Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals
-Leaves a smooth, clean, greaseless shine
1. If the surface is extremely dirty, apply NOVUS No. 1 liberally and wipe using long, sweeping strokes. Do not use pressure at this time or large dirt particles may scratch the plastic.
2. Re-apply NOVUS No. 1. Polish using short, circular strokes with a clean portion of the cloth.
3. When surface is thoroughly clean and uniformly covered, buff to a slippery glaze with a clean portion of the cloth. Surfaces buffed to a high glaze are more resistant to dust and future scratching.
4. Reapply NOVUS No. 1 regularly to maintain the antistatic, smudge and scratch resistant properties
Here are some additional uses for Novus Polish:
- DVD's, Video Games, CD's
- Auto Headlamps, Interiors, Gauges, Chrome, & Acrylic Paints
- Microwave Oven Doors, Decorator Acrylic Refrigerator Panels
- Motorcycle Windscreens, Visors, Fairings & Helmets
- Snowmobile Windshields, Helmets, & Hoods
- Acrylic Hot Tubs & Spas
- Boat Windows & Fiberglass
- Salad Bar Sneeze Guards
- Emergency Vehicle Light Bar Lens Covers
- Plastic Storm Windows & Skylights
- Collapsible Windows on Convertibles & Sport Utility Vehicles
- Turntable Dust Covers, Stereo Faceplates
- Acrylic, Fiberglass or Cultured Marble Tubs, Showers & Counters
- Acrylic Aquariums
- Telephones, Pagers, Scanners
- Acrylic Trophies & Awards
- Plastic Display Cases & Signs
- Gauges & Instrument Control Panels
- Safety shields & Goggles
- Airplane Windows
- Video Games, Pinball Machines & Jukeboxes
- Copiers and Fax Machines
- Acrylic Furniture
- Cash Registers & Calculators
- Acrylic on Tanning Beds