Reflect-A-GOLD – 2” x 15’ roll.
Reflect-A-GOLD is a metalized polyimide laminated to glass cloth with a high temperature pressure sensitive adhesive for use in extreme temperature swing environments.Ultra light-weight and easy to apply.
Highly reflective, it is the ideal material to reflect radiant heat away from fuel tanks, body panels, engine compartments, bulk heads, seat bottoms – any area that needs protection from heat.
- For fuel tanks, body panels, engine compartments, bulk heads, seat bottoms & more
- Capable of handling continual temperatures up to 850°F
- Resists UV degradation for long-term performance
- Virtually NO clearance needed
- Adhesive protected by a release liner rated up to 325°F
- Light-weight and flexible-Trim to size
- Used by the top race teams around the world including Chad Reed's TwoTwo Motorsports
Material: metalized polyimide film laminated to glass cloth with a high temperature pressure sensitive adhesive
Temperature Rating: 850°F Continuous, 1500°F Intermittent
There are no reviews yet.