The SA1256TG pushes 277.2 oz of torque and this servo is perfect for those who are looking for a minimized backlash to use in the wings of RC planes. The SA-1256TG sports titanium and metal gears to keep things strong and running smooth.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Titanium gears ensure long life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for plane applications where a minimized backlash is needed.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.3×20.2×37.2
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .18
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 222.2
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .15
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 277.7
- Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Frequency: 250-333Hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
**See additional pictures for dimensions.