The SA1283SG combines leading-edge technology with high 12-bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears for one amazing servo! This servo uses a coreless motor providing high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption. The strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability. The full aluminum case design allows for cooler and smoother operating temps. Ideal for rock crawlers and steering servo on 1/8-scale buggies.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for rock crawlers, monster trucks, and steering servo on 1/8th scale trucks or buggies.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.8×20.2×37.4
- Weight(g): 80.0
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .16
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 347.2
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .13
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 416.6
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Full Aluminum
- 25 Tooth Spline
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
There are no reviews yet.