This high torque steel geared servo is also high voltage. Now you can run an unregulated LiPo battery for extreme torque! The SC-1268SG is the high torque servo you always dreamed of. Best used for 1/8th scale nitro racing and can push 347.2 oz. of torque.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution.
- Higher performance due to increased voltage and improved technology
- Incredible torque
- Increased transit speed
- Increased efficiency
- Water resistant with 4 silicon seals implanted
- Strong and precise-made steel gears
- Suitable for 1/8th nitro racing and large scale aircraft, 600 and 700 class helicopters.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.3×20.2×37.2
- Weight(g): 62.0
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .15
- Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 160.0
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .13
- Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 208.3
- Speed(@7.4V sec/60): .11
- Torque(@7.4V oz-in): 347.2
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- 25 Tooth Spline