Aviation Design Scorpion ARF
CALL TO ORDER for current color schemes, pricing, and shipping availability.
If you don’t like twin booms models, if you prefer a sport model looking like a real fighter, you will love our Scorpion.
Scorpion has a unique shape, with his large canopy, 2 side air intakes, twin fins, undiedral stabs and top fuselage airbrake.
Scorpion is designed with special airfoil , giving very good low speed performance and also high speed with full power. It has very gentle stall characteristics. Perfect for beginner or expert pilot.
Of course Scorpion is fully molded in composite, ARF : model is painted in mold, all bulkheads are glued, all control surfaces are hinged. No gluing are required.
Scorpion has a large canopy for an easy access to radio and fuel tank.
The large fuselage hatch gives also an excellent access to the turbine, fuel system and tailpipe.
So radio and engine checking are very easy and are perfect for beginner, for safety and for maintenance.
Fuselage hatch is also fitted with an optional airbrake, perfect for short airfield and looks very nice during landing and taxing.
Our landing gear have been designed for stronger field operation, with chock absorber struts.
The fuselage is in 2 parts, with plug in wings and fin for an easier transporting (very important).
Gears are mounted in the fuselage.
SCORPION ARF MODEL INCLUDES :
• High quality epoxy-glass fuselage in 2 parts painted;
• All plywood and wood parts pre mounted;
• Epoxy glass inlets fitted;
• Fully molded wings, fins and stabs painted;
• Access hatch requiring no additional framework;
• Pre cut dorsal air brake;
• All hardware (screws, hatch latches, servo covers…);
• Aluminum joining tube;
• Instructions manual in English.
IN FLIGHT VIDEO:
- WINGSPAN : 1.77 m (70″)
- LENGTH : 2.11 m (83″)
- WEIGHT WITH TURBINE : 10-12 Kg (25-27 lbs)
Recommended TURBINE :
- 1 TURBINE 9 Kg (20 lbs) TO 14 Kg (30 lbs)
- Example: Jet Cat P100, P140
There are no reviews yet.