I-Float Neoprene Sunglass Strap by Zurich
- The i-float sunglass strap is made from wet suit material called Neoprene. The neoprene material is lightweight yet able to float up to two ounces. By using the strap the Zurich sunglasses will float should they be dropped in water.
- The strap is also a great alternative when you’re not flying your airplane by keeping your sunglasses securely around your neck.
- The i-float sunglass strap is desinged with small holes punched into the ends of the strap. To put the strap onto your sunglasses weave the temples (ear pieces) through every hole like a needle and thread. It is recommended you weave through several times to prevent the sunglasses from working loose.
- The velcro brand closure allows for easy removal of the sunglasses.
- Available in 3 colors: Red, Royal Blue, Teal
- Please specify color choice at checkout